Steel welded frame construction. High quality materials are used for the roll shafts and bearings. The FERRIC-AK Bend machines are designed using 3D CAD programs and the calculations are carefully checked with an analyzing program by experienced engineers before production is started.
Spherical bearings are used for the rolls to minimize frictional resistance and improving the capacity of the machines.
Capacities: from 16G up to 8” thick material
- Cone bending device.
- Induction hardened rolls.
- Digital display for both side bending rolls.
- Machine body is steel (St-52) construction.
- Two speed control.
- Separate control panel.
- All rolls are mounted in bearings.
- Drop end controlled from control panel allowing easy release of finished product.
- Movement and parallelism adjustment of the rollers controlled from control panel.
- Central top and bottom rolls are driven with hydraulic motors and planetry gear box.
- Electrical and hydraulic protection against overloads.
Optional accessories for easier bending are listed below:
- Side and central supporters for big sheet metal diameters
- Material feed table
- CNC graphic and NC playback control system
- Cooling system