CO2 Flying Optic Laser Cutting Machine
To get perfect cutting results, the Lasermak frame and components are machined on CNC machining centers with maximum precision. The Lasermak is equipped with linear motors which is an option on most of the other machine brands. The axis are moving along through strong magnets mounted on the frame, providing high speed and maximum acceleration. (Y axis 3G). The high speed and acceleration enables you to increase efficiency and productivity while also decreasing operational costs due to the low maintenance linear motor technology.
The frame and gantry are assembled and tested by the engineers using the latest high-tech measuring technology in every phase of manufacturing process. This results in perfect square and circular cutting. There is no need for a second operation and Lasermak produces parts ready for assemble.
- By using Lasermak, you will benefit from automation in your manufacturing process as well as avoid making manufacturing mistakes.
- You can make non-stop (mass) production for 24 hours and decrease your manufacturing costs,
- Lasermak produces finished products, require no other machine operations thus reduce human mistakes and generate an optimal production environment.
- Several materials can be cut such as steel, nickel compounds, chrome, stainless steel and aluminum with smooth surface and with the highest tolerance.
Lasermak: Ultra fast linear motorized combined with the lastest CO2 resonator technology. Designed by engineers to achieve the following:
1- Low operating costs:
While the competition in the market is getting harder the Lasermak low electricity and gas consumption costs will give you company an head start in turning out a profit on every job.
Strong frame construction, world wide recognized brands and long life components are used in our machine allowing to increase your business performance in every condition.
3- Best Machine Best Price;
Ermaksan reflects its mass manufacturing capability to its prices at your advantage, while having a principle of maintaining highest level of quality, unique design and technology in its products.
- Bridge type flying optic laser
- High Speed:170m/min (Simultaneous)
- High Acceleration (X :2G; Y :3G)
- Repetition: ±0.015
- Positioning: ±0.03
- Dynamic and high precision axis with linear motors
- Best cutting result with constant beam path and compensation axis which is synchronized with X axis bridge.
- Stress relieving process applied after welding process
- High performance rigid aluminum bridge
- Low energy and gas consumption
- Excellent and compatible system package from FANUC (Laser resonator, controller and linear motors)
- Compact Exchangeable Cartridge for 5’’and 7,5’’
- Height control with capacitive nozzle sensor
- High Pressure Cutting Head (25bar)
- Ping-Pong Function providing the shortest time for passing one hole to another
- Lantek CAD-CAM Software with full auto-nesting
- Film Burning Feature
- Lasermak automatic cutting technology tables
- 3 Different cutting technology for all materials and thicknesses
- Advanced cutting features (Edge, Start-up, Power Control Function)
- Automatic nesting, cutting time and Cost Calculation
- Automatic loading-unloading unit
- Restart and retrace function
- 3 Point reference sensor
- Auto-focus cutting head, part and scrap collecting conveyor
- Reliable High/Low pressure assist gas system (two proportional valves)
- Automatic controlled synchronized suction system
- Special filtered air dryer system
- Precise temperature control for water cooling system
- Machine Frame,5 axes (X,U,Y,V with linear motors, Z axis with servo motor), high speed laser cutting center.
- Chiller Unit cooling unit for laser source, linear motors, cutting head and all optic components, equipped with a special micron rated water filter.
- CNC control unit, FANUC 16i-LB 10.4´´ LCD screen, display screen for all laser and maintenance functions, program storage with Ethernet and PCMCI Card
- Cutting head, Precitec HP1.5´´ (for 2.5KW); HP2´´(for 4KW)
- Exchangeable cartridge system, Precitec 5´´ and 7.5´´
- Easy changeable Lens Kit, ZnSe Positive Meniscus Lens
- 50,8mm Dia*190.5mm FL (7.5” for 2” cutting head)- edge thickness:9,65mm
- 50,8mm Dia*127mm FL(5” for 2” cutting head)- edge thickness:9,65mm
- 38,1mm Dia*190.5mm FL(7.5” for 1,5” cutting head) – edge thickness:7,37mm
- 38,1mm Dia*127mm FL(5” for 1,5” cutting head) – edge thickness:7,37mm
- Capacitive approaching controller, sensitive distance control with Precitec EG8010 Adjust Box
- Nozzle Kit, 0.8mm,5pieces
- 1.5mm,5pieces 2.0mm,5pieces
- Optical mirror kit, 5 pieces folding mirror
- Cutting head ceramic part kit, 2 pieces ceramic part
- Beam path system, special beam path protective bellows
- Gas and air control, two proportional valves for pressure adjustment, two sensors to control high and low Pressure.
- Clean-dry air system, chemical air-dryer with active carbonized filter
- Automatic loading-unloading unit
- Sheet clamps, four holding clamps on every table
- Three point reference sensor and programming
- Conveyor: part and scrap collecting conveyor
- Warning lamps
- Lantek CAD-CAM software
- Machine and operator safety system
- PCMCI flash memory card
- Manuals for all Lasermak equipment.
- 3.75″ Cutting cartridge and 3.75″ lens (only for 1,5” cutting head)
- 10”´ Lens with extension adaptor-motorized cutting head,
- Precitec HP 1.5” M(Z)-integrated lens crack sensor
- Precitec HP 2” M(Z)
- PS130 piercing sensor, process module, includes lens crack and piercing sensors (only for HP1.5″ HP2″ and HP2″ M(Z) )
- Protective glasses for protection against LASERMAK Co2 Laser Beam
- Filter unit
- LASERMAK spare part kit
- Ceramic part – 2 pieces
- Folding mirror – 2 pieces
- 5″ Lens – 2 pieces
- 7.5″ Lens – 2 pieces
- 1.0 mm nozzle – 10 pieces
- 1.2 mm nozzle – 10 pieces
- 1.5 mm nozzle – 10 pieces
- 2.0 mm nozzle – 10 pieces
- 2.5 mm nozzle – 10 pieces
- 3.0 mm nozzle – 10 pieces