CO2 Flying Optic Laser Cutting Machine
To get perfect cutting results, Lasermak frame and components are specially machined in CNC machining centres with maximum precision. Lasermak is equipped with linear motors which are optional for most other brands.
The axes, moving along by strong magnets mounted on the frame, provide high speed and maximum acceleration. (Y axis 3G). This high speed and acceleration provides increased efficiency and productivity while also decreasing operational costs.
Frame and bridge are assembled by expert engineers and tested with the latest high-tech measuring technology in every phase of the manufacturing process. This is the main reason square and circular cutting is performed perfectly.
- Lasermak’s automation eliminates human errors in
- You can decrease investment costs with 24 hour mass
- With laser cutting you save more by not using hand
- You can cut materials such as steel, nickel alloys,
titanium, chrome, stainless steel, aluminum etc. with
smooth surfaces and accurately
- Automatic nozzle cleaning and changing
- Durable choice for your precise laser cutting jobs
|Laser Source||FANUC 2.5 / 4 /6 kW|
|Table Dimensions||4 x 8 ft / 5 x 10 ft / 6.5 x 13.5 ft / 6.5 x 20 ft|
|Material Types/td>||Mild Steel|
|* Please contact us for special table size.|
Looking for pricing?REQUEST A QUOTE