Meeting with the Fiber Optic Laser Cutting Machine…
FIBERMAK is a peerless machine in laser cutting technology with its strong design, ultra low energy consumption, fast cutting capacity and almost zero maintenance cost.
Fibermak transmits the laser beam onto the sheet metal by fiber cables and its cutting quality with high beam density is perfect on thin sheets compared to other alternative cutting methods. Fiber optic laser cutting technology generates high quality cutting at very high speeds. The energy consumption is 70% less compared to CO2 lasers. You’ll also benefit on cutting reflecting materials such as aluminum, copper, brass etc. via low wave length
- 3 times faster compared to other laser cutting machines on cutting thin material. Axes equipped with linear motors and drivers capable of reaching 141 m/min. speed and accelerations up to 2 G on Y, 2 G on X axes.
- Fiber laser is green technology by saving minimum 50% from electricity.
- There is no need for laser gas mixture.
- There is no need for optical components due to laser transmitting fiber cable.
- There is no need for components such as beam path, folding mirror, quartz tube, bellows and turbo blower etc.
- Prevents production faults by automation of the programming.
- Extended cutting possibilities of reflecting materials such as aluminum, copper, brass etc. by enabling precise cuts and smooth surface quality.
- Heavy-duty constructed FIBERMAK frame, equipped with worldwide well known, long-lasting, high-quality components is designed to work accurately and continuously even in hard conditions.
- ERMAKSAN commits reflecting the price advantage to its customers by fast and high quality production. Creative design and constant improving technology and quality are the main principles.
- Excellent Beam Parameter Product (BPP)
- Constant BPP Over Entire Power Range
- Small Focus over Large Working Distance
- Over 30% Wall-Plug Efficiency
- Maintenance Free Operation
- Modular ‘Plug & Play’ Design
- Compact, Rugged & Easy to Install
- Estimated Diode Lifetime up to 100,000 hours
- Integrated Coupler or Beam Switch
PRECITEC HP SSL CUTTING HEAD
The HP SSL cutting head is ideal for use in flat bed systems and pipe-cutting machines with fiber-coupled lasers. Successful designed and reliable, HP series cutting heads have an integrated distance sensor with extremely durable stability and a monitored protective window cartridge. Pre-adjustable cartridges enable ultra-fast replacement when cutting different work piece thicknesses.
- High cutting speeds with integrated distance sensor
- Short conversion times through fast lens changes
- Optimized cutting gas flow
- Cutting of different material thicknesses
- 2D cutting
- Focal length adapted to your application
- All media connections located in upper part
USER FRIENDLY & SAFE
- Simple and safe cartridge replacement
- system with TCP retention
- Fast change of protective glass
- Motorized focal position adjustment (optional)
- Temperature monitoring of sensor insert
- Cartridge monitoring for preparation
- Magnetic unbreakable coupling
POWER AUTOMATION CONTROLLER
Power Automation CNC control with integrated inputs and outputs
- PA HMI user-friendly, browser-based human machine interface
- The PA 8000 LW CNC
- The PA dongle which includes all needed
- Software functions for fiber cutting
- The I/O module PAMIO which provides 4 analog in-and outputs
FIBERMAK uses Lantek Expert Cut Cad/Cam Software with its own postprocessor. There are many features to make cutting easier such as automatic nesting and worktime calculation of time/cost, micro-joint, common cut… etc.
All cutting Data has been installed in Lantek’s :“Tables of Technology Part”. Allowing to load a part program directly in the CNC control without any cutting parameter settings. Lantek has also some additional features if it is not able to cut smaller hole (0,5 x thickness of material) Lantek decides automatically to mark the position of hole for future operations.
Easy Programming Features
- Cutting Technology Charts according to material types and thicknesses
- Automatic nesting + processing
- Time and cost calculation
- CAD module
- Common cutting
- Film burning
- Automatic I/O