The FERRIC- ERMAK Power Bend 3 Axes CNC Synchronized Hydraulic Press Brake (Y1-Y2- X) is designed to provide long-life service and operate at high precision for years in a heavy production environment.
Power Bend Series standard features allow the maximum use for every small fabrication and welding shop with a reasonable investment.
The components used in the machine are selected among the best brands world wide such as, Hoerbigger hydrauliers, Pilz, Siemens.
Power Bend is equipped with the DNC600S CNC control unit featuring 2D graphic display as well as simple angle and back gauge programming capability. Along with the easy-bend feature, the controller with 2D graphic display is able to guide the operator through the precision bending process.
All FERRIC- Power Bend press brakes are equipped with tooling, back and side guarding and laser type beam protection unit to comply with the safety standards.
Power bend machines are available form 3ft x 40 Ton up to 20ft x 600 Ton.
- Long lasting, precision machined mono-block steel construction body
- Hydraulic proportional valve technology that provides high accuracy and high accuracy with linear scales at 0.0025 mm tolerance monitoring the top beam positioning 500 times per second
- Indexing the machine by automatic reference of axes at start-up
- Rapid, single axis back gauge system with 30” (800mm) stroke running on precise embedded ball-screw shafts.
- Hydraulic cylinders manufactured, honed and chrome-plated by Ermaksan allowing high bending accuracy.
- Long lasting tip hardened and ground upper tools in sections for precise bending.
- Quick tool change system suitable for North American and European style tooling
- HOERBIGER hydraulic system
- SIEMENS electric system.
- Multi-V die enables bending different thickness of material according to the machine capacity.
- Pendant control panel and mobile foot pedal providing wide-angle working area for the operator
- Side protection guards with interlock to the machine controls
- Back guarding with interlock to the machine controls
- Sliding front support arms with height adjustment and ruler, on bearing and SKF rail system up to 175 Metric ton machines, in T slot on the table on 200 Ton and up..
- Lower and upper tools that are surface hardened and ground.
- North American/ European style top tool clamping with quick release system
- DNC600S CNC controller c/w PC1200 2D offline software (max. 4 axis)
- CNC controlled single axis heavy-duty back gauge
- 15.7” (400mm) throat depth
- 2 back gauge fingers.
- Metric and inch scales
- Mobile foot pedal available for single and serial bending that complies to CE norm.
- Safety guard on sides and back of the machine with interlock to the machine controls
- Laser type front guard under the top tool compliant with the safety regulations
- Cylinder and top beam covers
- High stroke and throat options for deep bends
- ER70 controller (max 4 axes)
- Extra back gauge stroke
- Additional back gauge fingers ..
- Manual and CNC crowning systems
- Hydraulic oil coolant and heater
- Optional wide table or different bottom tool V options
- Selection of sectioned upper and lower tools
- Optional tools for box or pole bending
- Wila top and bottom tool clamps
- Control panel and electrical cabinet on the right side according to customer’s demand
- Parking area for the front support arms to clear the operation area while reverse bending and making machine adjustments
- Tool cabinet on side frame that enables the tools to be kept clean and well-cared, enables you to access easily as well as saving space.
- Automatic guide greasing system that prolongs the over-all life of the guiding system of the machine
- Additional movable front support arms to eliminate the flections that occur in thin materials.
- High resolution 9,4” 2D graphic display
- Easy set up and use that meets operator’s needs
- Rapid data input with the ergonomic keyboard with large keys
- 2D graphic view of the part
- Programming all the parts in a single page
- Easy installation and training
- Contextual help and warning pop-ups
- 99 repeatable bending
- Library of 50 upper and lower tools
- Accurate ram positioning by closed loop control of speed, pressure and parallelism
- Back up facility of the programs, tool library and machine parameters with the standard Cybelec backup software
- Communication with the machine by full-blown graphical programming at the office environment with the standard PC 1200 2D software (offline software)
First part, good part
- Easy adjustment with precision by simple access to the machine parameters
- Consecutive program operating feature for high numbers of bend sequence
- Inputting the angle and bend corrections directly on the controller
- All basic functions
- CE Safety management
- Easy communication
- More than 20 language options
- Robust and ergonomic design