The strong built FERRIC- AKBEND are reliable with their St 52 weld construction body. Minimum flexion together with enlarged roll diameters causes less deformation from the product. With the help of big measurements of bearings, durability and high bending momentum can be obtained. Hydraulic cylinder power enables bending bigger parts without any difficulty. Universal, modular rolls creating the possibility bending various kinds of profiles
The APK works with a 3 roll driven system. This feature increases to capacity of the bending processes. Secondly, the 3 roll driven machines minimizing the slip of the materials during the bending process. The two bottom rolls are driven hydraulic and they can make their movements independent from each other. In comparison with machines that have a driven top roll, the APK machine features enhance ability for operators to make pre bending on both edges of the material.
Side supporters can move towards three directions, reducing the deformations and facilitate the bending process, especially angles and spirals.
- Machine body is steel (St-52) construction.
- On APK 280 – 240 and APK 180 rolls are driven by hydraulic motor + planetry gearbox.
On APK 550 rolls are driven via 3 separate hydraulic motors.
On APK 300 top and lower rolls are driven with two separate planetry gearbox.
- Variable speed on the rotation on APK180, 240, 280.
- Hardened rolls.
- Shafts made of special steel, hardened and grounded.
- On APK 550, APK 300, APK 280, APK 240 and APK 180 guide rolls are hydraulic adjustable.
- Horizontal working.
- Lower rolls hydraulic moveable up and down.
- Digital display for lower rolls.
- Separate and moveable control panel on wheel
- Electrical and hydraulic protection against overloads.
- Manual lubrication
Looking for pricing?REQUEST A QUOTE