CNC HVR Shears
CNC HVR Shears
CNC HVR adjustable angle, hydraulic guillotine shears are strong and easy to use allowing them to cut any type of sheet with the best quality and speed.
Easy programmable through the CYBELEC control unit, the CNCHVR automatic adjust the rake angle and blade gap in accordance to the entered material thickness and material type including positioning the back gauge
- Mono block, rigid steel welded frame in ST44 A1 material.
- Fast and powerful back gauge on ball screw, travel 39” (1000mm) incl. automatic swing away feature.
- Hydraulic activated hold downs prevent sliding of the sheet during cutting.
- Cutting length adjustment allowing stroke adjustment for shorter sheets and shorten the cutting time.
- Roller bearings in the table allow easy sheet handling,
- Front support arms with ruler and flip-stop
- CYBELEC DNC 61 G cut Controller,
- Honed hydraulic cylinders and chrome coated pistons.
- High quality top and bottom blades, top and bottom have 4 cutting edges
- Hydraulic operated blade gap and angle adjusting system through CNC control,
- Bosch – Rexroth hydraulic system.
- High pressurized silent ATOS pump.
- Foot pedal available for single or continuous cutting.
- Cutting line illumination and shadow line,
- 13 ¾” (350 mm) throat depth.
- Side and rear guards.
- Automatic serial cutting, flying cut,
- Pneumatic sheet support system.
- Angular front gauge.
- 20” (500 mm) throat depth.
- Oil coolant
- laser cutting line.
- Finger protective light curtain, (Cat. 4)
- Extended front arms or squaring arm.
- Automatic stacking system,
- Dynamic back gauge with AC servo motors, XI, X2 back gauge for angular cutting.
CYBELEC DNC 60 G Controller
- Automatic calculation of blade gap. cutting angle and stroke depth according to programmed material and thickness,
- 5 pre-programmed material types.
- Stroke depth management by frequency distortion or potentiometer.
- Automatic back gauge re-adjustment according to the blade gap,
- Sequence repeat, sub-programs and chain-programming,
- Multi-processor designed using ASIC and SMD. This provides full integration and high safety,
- Keyboard with ergonomic buttons.
- 3” x 5.5” (75 x 130 mm) Black-White LCD graphic screen (visible area|. 240 x 128 pixel with automatic contrast adjustment,
- Internal SR/WI memory.
- FLASH memory, updating with RS232 as an optional. 2 x RS232 port (Optional),
- High speed (250 KHz) N2X axis with PID regulator and programmable resolution,
- Inch/mm conversion,
- 16 input (24 or 32 optional),
- 16 output |24 or 32 optional).
- Easy cut page.
- Flying cut