HGD series shears are manufactured to cut material between 1/4” (6.35mm) and ¾” (20mm.) Strong monoblock frame, steel weld construction, retains its rigidity even during working at maximum capacity, providing a good quality and clean cut. The optional gap in the side frames allow slitting from longer material
High quality top and bottom blades along with a small cutting angle decreases twisting to minimum when cutting narrow strips.
- Mono block, welded steel frame in ST44 A1 is rigid to deflectionl.
- Cybtouch 6 controller
- One-piece honed and chrome plated double acting powerful cylinders.
- High quality lop and bottom blades: bottom: 4, top: 2 cutting edges.
- Easily adjustable blade gap adjustment setting from a single point.
- Bosch – Rexroth hydraulic system.
- High pressurized silent Atos pump.
- Fast and powerful back gauge on ball screw, travel 39” (1000mm) incl. automatic swing away feature.
- Hydraulic activated hold downs prevent sliding of the sheet during cutting.
- Cutting length adjustment allowing stroke adjustment for shorter sheets and shorten the cutting time.
- Roller bearings in the table allow easy sheet handling,
- Front support arms with ruler and flip-stop,
- Foot pedal available for single or continuous cutting,
- Cutting line illumination,
- Sick backside protections
- Automatic blade gap setting in function of the material thickness and type with the Cybelec DNC61G cut
- Pneumatic sheet support system,
- Pneumatic sheet unloading system, including automatic stacking system,
- Laser cutting line,
- Finger protective light curtain,
- Oil coolant,
- Extended front arms or squaring arms.
- Table mounted angular gauge.
- Manual operation mode
- Single operation mode
- Ability to make multi step cutting program
- Inch/mm working modes
Memory for 99 step program