JÖRG Compact Light Gauge Coil Laser 2012
- JÖRG Compact Light Gauge Coil Laser 2012
- Ideal for thin sheets, up to 14G. Very successful for insulation sheet metal.
- With special software, ideal for air duct production and insulation cladding.
- No cutting splashes on the underside of the sheets.
- No damage on the underside of the sheets.
- High material efficiency.
- Customer specific configuration possible.
- Model JÖRG 2010
- Machine width: 50″
- Capacity: steel, stainless steel, aluminium up to 14G
- Laser source: IPG Fiber Laser
- Dimensions: 108″ x 70″ x 74″
Insulation cladding, ir duct fittings, thin sheet: steel, a stainless steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, etc. Suitable for serial production, high volume production, production of complex nested parts and can be used as a replacement for punch lines.
Cutting from coil
The JÖRG-Laser cuts directly from the coil. This increases the material used efficiency, and the sheet supply to be efficient. In addition, the length of the products to be cut is not limited by the machine. By setting up multiple decoilers for the machine, with an automatic selector, it is possible to quickly switch materials.
Autodesk CAMDuct or EUROSOFT HVAC software
Optional software for efficient management of the production of air ducts, insulation cladding, and similar products: developing, nesting, and programming. With e database of standardised products.
- Customer Benefits
The JÖRG-Laser is equiped with an IPG Fiber laser. The capacity of the source is tuned to the material to be cut. Advantages of the fiber laser: high cutting speed, low energy consumption, and less maintenance required.
Looking for pricing?REQUEST A QUOTE